Friday, February 17, 2012

A Work In Progress


My First Quilt Cont…..


Well this is definitely my work in progress and after some minor surgery on it lol I think I can get back on to the roll of things. I am new to the sewing and quilting world so I knew when I jumped into making a quilt for my 2 project that I was going to come across some issues. I have since figured out my mistake and can’t wait to keep going on this one. I really like the way this is starting to come together. I am unsure of how I will actually quilt this in terms of quilting design. If anyone has any suggestions please I would love to hear them. hopefully I will have this finished by the end of the month.

Happy Quilting

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment

Looking Forward.....

As I sit here and dust off the cobwebs to my tiny ghost town of a blog, I am excited to make a fresh start and slowly get back to what...