Sunday, October 15, 2017

Looking Forward.....





As I sit here and dust off the cobwebs to my tiny ghost town of a blog, I am excited to make a fresh start and slowly get back to what I love.

We all have those moments in time where the world spins so fast you just need to step off the tilt-a-whirl and get your feet grounded again. I was able to focus on the kiddos while we all adjusted to a big move half way across the state. The transition to a new place and away from all our friends and family was not an easy one and my oldest took it the hardest.

We now have lived in our new place for just over a year now and as much as we still really miss our family and friends we could not be happier with our move.  My oldest now has a ton of kids his age to play with in our subdivision and we are close to all the things my Husband and I love.







I know that it will take me time to get out and meet new friends as it is not easy getting out so much when you are not feeling well. The one thing I actually missed the most since I took this time off was this. The feeling of accomplishment when you get a project done. Seeing all the fun and amazing things that you are all making. I missed feeling like I was part of something. So with that I am so excited to be sitting in my craft room which felt pretty abandoned since we moved in and I am starting to brighten up my life again with colors and crafting!!!!!

I look forward to sharing all the new things to come! Over the next few months I will be reopening my shops and getting back into the swing of things.

2 comments:

  1. So happy you and your family are settling in. I lookk forward to seeing and maybe even tasting for you if that's where your crafty stuff takes you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do plan on getting back into doing a few crochet designs a year and I am currently working my next one as we speak. I will let you know for sure when I am ready for testers

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment

Looking Forward.....

As I sit here and dust off the cobwebs to my tiny ghost town of a blog, I am excited to make a fresh start and slowly get back to what...