Saturday, October 21, 2017

Handmade Sweatshirt



ASweatshirt

Made With 





This past year I did manage to squeak out a few things for my boys.  I wanted to share with you one of my favorite things I think I have ever made so far.  My oldest has been a long time fan of the game Minecraft along with the YouTube guy called Stampylongnose.




A couple years back I ordered the most amazing Minecraft fabric and I sat on it for almost a year before deciding what was the best route for him and this awesome fabric. I eventually decided on throwing it all in and facing my fears to take over the biggest sewing project I have yet to try....... I made a sweatshirt!!









As the panel was not long enough to cover down to the waste band I used some of the square material that I used on the back of the sweatshirt and inner hoodie on the bottom front .

All in all though I think it turned out pretty good for my first major clothing project!!



Needless to say I had a very happy boy!!!




The Sweatshirt Pattern is All Ears Hoodie by Max & Meena

The Fabric was Ordered though (unknown at this time, I will update as soon I find out)

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment

Looking Forward.....

As I sit here and dust off the cobwebs to my tiny ghost town of a blog, I am excited to make a fresh start and slowly get back to what...