Friday, February 17, 2012

My First Quilt Square


Thats right, its official I have a new love. QUILTING!!!!!! I had picked up a Fat Quarter Bundle at Wal-Mart the day after Christmas. Seeing how I just LOVE Owl Print, I knew exactly what I wanted it for. I just had to learn how to cut fabric and sew. After weeks of practicing on some old shirts I had cut up, I decided to try out my new skills and attempt to make my first quilting square.
I just love this fabric and I found an online store that was selling it, however I believe that they stopped carrying it. Here is the site link if you wanted to see more fabric of hers.
The site is called Diaper Fabric Fanatic
DFF logo
One more thing….. I’m going to be linking to Quilt Story, see the sidebar for their Fabric Tuesday Button!!! Take a peek. There are other fabulous projects to see too. You will also be able find this on Red Pepper Quilts the Patchwork and Quilting Blog List.
Happy Quilting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment

Looking Forward.....

As I sit here and dust off the cobwebs to my tiny ghost town of a blog, I am excited to make a fresh start and slowly get back to what...