Friday, February 17, 2012

Upcycled Bottle


Yarn Art as I like to call it.


This was a piece that I did a while back that I would like to share with everyone. This was an old bottle we had lying around and it was just something that really did not look very attractive. I am not saying that this made it look anymore attractive, but I like to think that it’s at least an improvement. I used a bunch of left over yarn shrivels to decorate this and used hot glue to secure it on to the bottle. This project was pretty fun but I suggest some sort of finger guard to protect from the not glue. My poor finger tips were pretty tore up after completion.
I really love to upcycle old stuff, or reuse something. As a mom on a budget I like to save money where ever I can. Here is another Upcycled idea I did with my little boys old baby bottles.
I am a color fanatic so almost everything I own is color coded. All my sewing thread is color coded by hue.


Well I am glad that I shared some of these ideas with you. I know I am not the first to think of either of these ideas but never the less I always like to share. Soon I will be decorating the covers to all my containers. I will update these and share how they look after their sweet little makeover.

Make sure you take a look below to see some of the upcoming projects that I will be finishing or working on in the near future.


Happy Crafting






Up coming projects…….

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment

Looking Forward.....

As I sit here and dust off the cobwebs to my tiny ghost town of a blog, I am excited to make a fresh start and slowly get back to what...