Sunday, January 27, 2013

Stash it Sunday Week 4


Welcome to Stash it Sunday!!!

I love textured style prints. I think it brings out a real balanced look when using them in quilts and table runners. Textured prints in my opinion balance out your character or other print styles. With that in mind I have to show you this Awesome Collection I found over at our lovely sponsors




Check this out, look at the beautiful textures in this collection. The Sweethearts Stonehenge is by Linda Ludovico and I am in LOVE!!!! I call it a stonewashed look but either way its Amazing!!!! I think this could be made into a lovely wall hanging or table runner. I know this collection is being moved to the top of my stash list and might even ask they hubby for an advance so I can pick it up soon. You can see other Stonehenge collections in the Fat Quarter Shop Online. 


I think this is a must have for any quilters stash. I really hope that I will one day see this collection in person!! If you haven't had the pleasure of seeing all the amazing collections that Fat Quarter Shop has to offer than you really must take a peak. The site is neatly organized so you can find exactly the style of fabric you are looking for.


 The Fat quarter shop can be found on Facebook and you can also follow them on their blog page - The Jolly Jabber -

I always love to hear from my readers so why don't you let me know what you would do with this collection if it was in your stash.....



Happy Stashing,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment

Looking Forward.....

As I sit here and dust off the cobwebs to my tiny ghost town of a blog, I am excited to make a fresh start and slowly get back to what...