Friday, January 11, 2013

Feature Me Friday Week 1



Welcome to the first week of Feature Me Friday.



I Love Yarn and anything that you can make with it. I have been on the search for some crochet blogs and sites and for the longest time I just couldn't find them. Thankfully a dear friend of mine pointed me in the right direction and I have been on cloud 9 ever since.

I personally have been a crocheter for going on 25 years this year. Although I didn't start getting real heavy into it until just a couple years ago. Anyway while I was finding all these amazing crochet blogs I came across one that I really fell in love with. So I would like to kick off the first Feature Me Friday by visiting Lorene over at...
"Hello, my name is Lorene and I am a crochet-a-holic.  I’m also a craft-a-holic, but crochet is by far my biggest obsession.  I love creating new designs and making homemade treasures for my family and friends.
Until recently I never followed a pattern.  I just looked and created what I saw, lots of times having to rip out most of my work and start over.  As I got better and better with creating designs in my head I got pretty good at crocheting.  I decided to try my hand at following a pattern.  It was all down hill from there.  I started to create my own patterns and designs.  Blogging was a natural progression for me.  I love being able to share my FREE patterns and designs with fellow hookers.
I would like to share a Newborn Blanket that I recently had made.I love animal print, especially zebra print and I really love the way it looks with hot pink.  I have a friend who is expecting her first girl any day now and she is also really into zebra print so I created this lovely blanket for her soon to be bundle of joy.  It is VERY easy to work up and unlike some zebra prints I have seen it is varied in design.  I hope you enjoy creating this cuddly Zebra Newborn Blanket for someone in your life."




 Lorene offers this pattern for free for you to use on her site you can view the pattern here. You can also find her stuff for sale at her ETSY SHOP. You can follow her on Facebook as well. 





If you would like to be featured here on Feature Me Friday's than please send me a few good quality photos, a discription about yourself, your item you would like featured and what inspired you to make it. Also include a link to your blog post and any other links you would like added. Email them to smalltowndreamz@gmail.com   subject: Feature Me Friday



See you next week




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment

Looking Forward.....

As I sit here and dust off the cobwebs to my tiny ghost town of a blog, I am excited to make a fresh start and slowly get back to what...