Sunday, January 13, 2013

Stash it Sunday Week 2




Welcome to Stash it Sunday!!!

This week on Stash it Sunday we have an AWESOME announcement to make. Smalltown Dreamz has a new SPONSOR!!!!!! I couldn't be more excited! I would like to give a BIG warm Wisconsin welcome to





The other day I stopped  over at their online shop and started looking around. I literally spent hours just paging through all the Amazing Collections. I was just amazed at how many different designers and collections that you can find at the Fat Quarter Shop. You definitely need to stop by if you haven't already. I know I am excited to be getting my first order. 

 I am still keeping in with the Valentine's Day Theme this week and I found another Beautiful Collection  to add to my stash wish list.  I have a few sew able projects that I have in mind that I would like to do for the occasion. How SWEET is this Fat Quarter Bundle Collection......Hug Me by Sue Zipkin is right up my alley in terms of colorways. I am in LOVE with that Aged Scrollwork.  I would also love to see some of that Confetti Hearts fall right on to my cutting table.  


I love the simplicity of this collection. If I were able to add this to my stash I think that I would like to make an Adorable Valentine's Day Banner with it or a Cute Table Runner.


 The Fat quarter shop can be found on Facebook and you can also follow them on their blog page - The Jolly Jabber -

I always love to hear from my readers so why don't you let me know what you would do with this collection if it was in your stash.....




Happy Stashing,



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment

Looking Forward.....

As I sit here and dust off the cobwebs to my tiny ghost town of a blog, I am excited to make a fresh start and slowly get back to what...