Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Lady Bug Pattern Released



I know with all this snow, freezing rain, and the bitter cold, I am in the mood for spring. I sat down the other night and wrote down a list a of things that made me thing spring. As soon as I wrote down ladybug a little light bulb clicked in my head and I knew what I had to do next.

Introducing my newest pattern the Lady Bug Appliqué.



You can find the pattern for the CUTIE in either my 





This pattern has been tested by the Smalltown Dreamz Testing Team. 



Happy Crafting
Stephanie

2 comments:

  1. that is adorable! I have made a couple of ladybugs in crochet thread for my mother... so they are about life size! She stuck them among her houseplants!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment

Looking Forward.....

As I sit here and dust off the cobwebs to my tiny ghost town of a blog, I am excited to make a fresh start and slowly get back to what...