Monday, July 16, 2012

Tetris Week 2 of 16



We are through the first week of the Tetris Themed Crochet-A-Long. Sign up for the Crochet-A-Long is at the Smalltown Dreamz Facebook Events Page. Sign-up is for the people who are participating so they can get the pattern for free and to be included in a pattern help group where my testers and myself can help you if need be. This pattern was designed by me and will be available to everyone after the Crochet-A-Long for a small fee.

Here is my first weeks square. 



There is still plenty of time to catch up. Every Monday you will find a PDF file for that weeks square. Then we will share all our finished squares each week with everyone right here on the blog. You would be amazed at how different everyones squares look even though its the same pattern.

If you have any questions about the Crochet-A-Long please email me at smalltowndreamz@gmail.com


Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment

Looking Forward.....

As I sit here and dust off the cobwebs to my tiny ghost town of a blog, I am excited to make a fresh start and slowly get back to what...