Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Calling for Crochet Testers!!!

First I would like to share 2 of my new crown patterns. These patterns will be ready for sale in my shops in a couple weeks. 

 These are the first crowns that I attempted. 

I am looking for Crochet Testers to test our my patterns before they are put up for sale. If you are interested in becoming a pattern tester for Smalltown Dreamz please Email me at smalltowndreamz@gmail.com. Subject pattern tester. Please include a little background of your crocheting skills and what sizes you are most likely to be working with.

 I have a Facebook Group set up for all my testers so that you can bounce things off each other or pick up tips and tricks along the way. I hope to hear from some of you soon. 



Happy Crafting


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment

Looking Forward.....

As I sit here and dust off the cobwebs to my tiny ghost town of a blog, I am excited to make a fresh start and slowly get back to what...