Friday, July 13, 2012

Finished Pink Pennant Banner





I have to start out by saying. I am very proud of this project. It was one of my first big projects that I had sewn that wasn't meant for myself or someone in my household. Although now that it's finished I am having a hard time parting with it. I got the photos back today and just wanted to share. I think the photos that my crafting partner and crime took turned out fabulous. She really does have an eye behind that camera.

You will notice that each picture is slightly different. That is because the pattern is slightly different on each side. On one side (photo on the bottom) I only used 3 different style fabrics where on the other side (Photo above) there is 5 different patterns of fabric. I honestly have not decided if this one is going to go up in my shop or not, but I can promise you that I will be making more of these in the future.



I know I had told you that I was also going to be previewing my Michael Miller Beach Bag that I am making however I fell ill over the week and wasn't able to finish it. I do promise though that I will show it as soon as its finished.

Just some updates before the weekend.

Saturday- We will be featuring Week 4 of the Saturday Summertime Highlights. Every Saturday I am featuring something that someone made. If you have something that you made and you want to show it off email me at smalltowndreamz@gmail.com   Subject: Summertime Highlights. (Please Include a link to your blog or website, and either photos of your item or a link to your post on that item). If your item is chosen I will send you an email with the date you will be featured and the details for your feature spot. Go check out our past Summertime Highlights.



Also for you yarn and crochet lovers out there. This week was the start of the Tetris Themed Crochet-A-Long. Sign-up is on our FB Events Page. Click on the Tetris Crochet-A-Long button the the right hand side panel for more details.

What are you going to be working on this weekend?


Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment

Looking Forward.....

As I sit here and dust off the cobwebs to my tiny ghost town of a blog, I am excited to make a fresh start and slowly get back to what...