Sunday, October 13, 2013

Stash it Sunday ~ Week 27

Here is to another beautiful fall week!

 We had some amazing weather almost all week this week. I also was able to catch up on a lot of work and get some new buttons added to the shop this week. However today is Sunday and I have some awesome collections to share with you today for Stash it Sunday. 




 


I can't even explain to you in words how much I LOVE this collection. The Melissa Corry's Bloggers Choice Collection is honestly one of the most beautiful collections of fabric put together in my life. The colors, patterns, its just stunning. I would love yards of this collection to re decorate my entire bedroom in. I would do a ceiling to floor makeover using everything in this bundle of fabric. Even the hubby like it and we all know that is a bonus. haha.  





  

For the bargain of the week collection I picked out Lipstick Play Date by Dear Stella. This 9 fat quarters collection is $16.50 regularly 27.50.  This collection would be great for any little girl.



I also Picked out a boys collection called  Outer Space by Vita Mechachonis. This is a 11 piece fat quarter collection that is on sale for $19.79 regularly $32.99. I know all little boys would love this as a quilt on their bed. 



If you haven't had the pleasure then make sure you stop in and see all the amazing collections that Fat Quarter Shop has to offer. The site is neatly organized so you can find exactly the style of fabric you are looking for.


 The Fat quarter shop can be found on Facebook and you can also follow them on their blog page - The Jolly Jabber -

I always love to hear from my readers so why don't you let me know what you would do with this collection if it was in your stash.....

Happy Stashing,



Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment

Looking Forward.....

As I sit here and dust off the cobwebs to my tiny ghost town of a blog, I am excited to make a fresh start and slowly get back to what...