Thursday, October 10, 2013

The Great Pumpkin Contest



Hello I hope you are all having a great week. I have some things to share with you today.

I am currently having a contest on my facebook page.


I LOVE decorating for the different seasons throughout the year and fall is one of my favorites. All the warm rich colors. The idea of this contest is to make the Elegant Pumpkin and then use it around your house as fall decoration. We are looking for the best use of the elegant pumpkin as fall décor. 

The contest will start Oct 4th and run through Oct 25th at midnight. All photo submissions must be messaged to me or emailed to me by midnight Oct 25th. After you have decorated with your Elegant Pumpkin take a photo and either message them to me or email them to me at smalltowndreamz@gmail.com Along with your photo submission please include your First and Last name along with your shop name( if you have one) and the name of the 1 free pattern that you would like for participating. (The 1 free pattern will be sent out the first week of Nov)

I will upload your submission with your first name and shop name into this album. The album will close at midnight on the 25th. Then my family (not me) will look through all the submissions and they will pick out the winners. The winners will be announced on Oct 31st.

The 1st place winner will receive a $25.00 gift certificate to any Mad Mad Makers Shop of your choice.
The 2nd place winner will receive 6 patterns of choice from my pattern shops or a $10.00 gift certificate towards my Etsy Shop. 
The 3rd place winner will receive 3 free patterns of choice from my pattern shop. 
EVERYONE that participates in the contest will receive 1 free pattern of their choice. 

If you have not picked up your pattern it can be picked up at any time as long as yours submission is in by the 25th at midnight.




All photo submissions must be messaged to me or emailed to me by midnight Oct 25th. After you have decorated with your Elegant Pumpkin take a photo and either message them to me or email them to me at smalltowndreamz@gmail.com Along with your photo submission please include your First and Last name along with your shop name( if you have one) and the name of the 1 free pattern that you would like for participating.

More details about the contest are posted on our Facebook page in the album called The Great Pumpkin Contest.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.583504081713403.1073741838.249530925110722&type=3


If you have not picked up your pattern it can be picked up at any time as long as yours submission is in by the 25th at midnight.

http://www.craftsy.com/user/669481/pattern-store

http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/elegant-pumpkin-pattern

https://www.etsy.com/listing/113441535/the-elegant-pumpkin-patterns


Thank you to everyone that participates. I am so excited to see all your amazing pumpkins and how you decorate with them. 

A big Thank you to Kelly Smith Images LLC for taking the beautiful picture of the Elegant Pumpkin.




Happy Crafting

Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment

Looking Forward.....

As I sit here and dust off the cobwebs to my tiny ghost town of a blog, I am excited to make a fresh start and slowly get back to what...