Sunday, October 27, 2013

Stash it Sunday ~ Week 29



So something you should know about me I am not one for surprises or at least had not been until the past couple years. Now I have a new found appriciation for them. A couple weeks ago I put in an order for some fabrics and I was just so torn I could not decide. I was drooling over all the beautiful collections that our wonderful sponsors have over at the


 


I just so happen to be surfing through their sales when I saw the Mystery Fat Quarter bundles on sale. I thought about it really hard and decided to go for it. So I purchased two of them. I have to admit I was dying of anticipation the entire time it was in the mail. But I tell you what when the ups man rang my door bell I don't think I have ever been so excited.

The first fat quarter bundle that I opened was part of the Christmas Countdown Collection by Deb Strain. at the point my mouth was watering. I was just so in love with what I got. To me it was perfect!! I think it will make for a great quilted table center piece.










My 2nd mystery Fat quarter bundle I loved just as much. Acacia by Tula Pink was perfect!!! Not only did i love the colors and prints but it was bright and cheerful. I think this collection would make for a great bag







I think I will most definitely be picking up more mystery packs in the future. 
If you haven't had the pleasure then make sure you stop in and see all the amazing collections that Fat Quarter Shop has to offer. The site is neatly organized so you can find exactly the style of fabric you are looking for.


 The Fat quarter shop can be found on Facebook and you can also follow them on their blog page - The Jolly Jabber -

I always love to hear from my readers so why don't you let me know what you would do with this collection if it was in your stash.....
Happy Stashing,



Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment

Looking Forward.....

As I sit here and dust off the cobwebs to my tiny ghost town of a blog, I am excited to make a fresh start and slowly get back to what...