Sunday, June 30, 2013

Stash it Sunday ~ Week 22



Happy Early 4th of July!!!!

 This is going to be a busy week for my family as we LOVE fireworks and we try to go to as many firework shows as we can. I also have a new pattern in testing and working on a new collections to add to the clay shop. Busy, Busy, Busy.....Anyway today is Sunday and that means I get to share with you some fabric collections that I would love to see in my own stash. This week we are stopping by our AWESOME Sponsor




Fat Quarter Shop

 



I LOVE Bravery Operation Homefront by Island Batiks. This is a obvious one that I would love to have and make into our family firework quilt to lay out on the grass and watch the show with. When I first saw this one my jaw dropped. It is literally everything I have been looking for in a collection for this 4th of July Firework quilt I want to make for my family.

Bravery Operation Homefront Fat Quarter Bundle Island Batiks - Fat Quarter Shop



I couldn't help but share the Stars and Stripes II Stonehenge collection by Linda Ludovico. I have shared many of the Stonehenge collections in the past. The reason being because Linda truly makes some of the best holiday and none holiday fabric collections in my eyes. This is such a classic collection that would honestly look great in any 4th of July project.



Stars & Stripes II Stonehenge Fat Quarter Bundle Northcott Fabrics - Fat Quarter Shop




If you haven't had the pleasure then make sure you stop in and see all the amazing collections that Fat Quarter Shop has to offer. The site is neatly organized so you can find exactly the style of fabric you are looking for.


 The Fat quarter shop can be found on Facebook and you can also follow them on their blog page - The Jolly Jabber -

I always love to hear from my readers so why don't you let me know what you would do with this collection if it was in your stash.....
Happy Stashing,


Stephanie







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment

Looking Forward.....

As I sit here and dust off the cobwebs to my tiny ghost town of a blog, I am excited to make a fresh start and slowly get back to what...