Sunday, June 9, 2013

Stash it Sunday ~ Week 19



Welcome to Stash it Sunday


What a busy weekend. We finally got the boat on the water this weekend and I caught my first bass. Other than that I got a lot of buttons done and they have been added to the RTS album on Facebook. However today I wanted to share another Stash it Sunday with you. This week we stopped in at our friend Julie from 


Most people that know me know I LOVE Colors!!!!!! Just simple colors. Most of my crafting materials are all stored in color order. When I saw this collections, REMIX  OVALS by Anne Kelle I just knew I had to add it to my stash want list. There are honestly a dozens of ideas floating through my head in which I could use this collection. I think everyone needs a collection like this to balance out the other prints.


 I am a big fan of Julie's I think she has great taste in the collections she picks out for her shop. Stop by her shop to see all the beautiful collections that fill her store. The Intrepid Thread is not only an online store. If you live in Milpitas, CA area you can visit her brick and mortar store as well. You can also follow Julie on her Blog or on her Facebook Fan Page. 

I love to hear from my readers...What would you make with this collection?


Happy Crafting,


Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment

Looking Forward.....

As I sit here and dust off the cobwebs to my tiny ghost town of a blog, I am excited to make a fresh start and slowly get back to what...