Saturday, June 1, 2013

Stash it Sunday ~ Week 18

Welcome to another awesome week of Stash it Sunday!!!

Summer is almost here. Our camper is ready to go. Our boat is ready to go and I am pumped. I can't wait to spend this summer outdoors with my family. Keeping that in mind there are tons of things I still need to make yet for this summer. So I have been on the hunt for some great outdoor type fabrics that would go great with our activities. 

Seeing how I have the most understanding sponsor in the world  I had to stop in there again this week. 


Fat Quarter Shop

 



Among the Pines by Jennifer Pugh is a BEAUTIFUL Collection. I think it would make for an amazing quilt to sit down as you are taking a rest while hiking through the woods. Or to lay over your lap while watching the campfire. To me it just screams TAKE ME CAMPING!!!!  Who wouldn't want this thrown over their bed at the cabin. Even my husband loves this collection. This will definitely be a must have in my house.



If you haven't had the pleasure then make sure you stop in and see all the amazing collections that Fat Quarter Shop has to offer. The site is neatly organized so you can find exactly the style of fabric you are looking for.


 The Fat quarter shop can be found on Facebook and you can also follow them on their blog page - The Jolly Jabber -

I always love to hear from my readers so why don't you let me know what you would do with this collection if it was in your stash.....
Happy Stashing,


Stephanie

1 comment:

  1. think placemats would be great for this fabric.

    Heather

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment

Looking Forward.....

As I sit here and dust off the cobwebs to my tiny ghost town of a blog, I am excited to make a fresh start and slowly get back to what...