Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Our Huge Announcement

Ok all you Smalltown Dream Fans

Here is our big announcement. All our DIY crafting has moved to our new blog page  Smalltown Dreamz is staying right where it is, however it will return to being just my blog. Photo Jewels and I decided that we wanted something that was a part of both of us.I would like to present to you KiKi Love Creations.




There is so many great things to come for KiKi Love Creations and Smalltown Dreamz so don't leave me but please go check out our new Blog Page and go fan our new FB page.


For those of you that may be wondering what will happen with Smalltown Dreamz well I will be using it to share my patterns and items that I make for my shop. I will still add my personal stories and some other fun things. I am so please with this new adventure and I hope that you will all join us on the ride.

Until next time Happy Crafting.






Also just a reminder to everyone we still have the Blanket Drive for the children at Children's Hospital for more information Click Here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment

Looking Forward.....

As I sit here and dust off the cobwebs to my tiny ghost town of a blog, I am excited to make a fresh start and slowly get back to what...