Monday, March 5, 2012

Yarn Dream Catcher

Its yarn week!!! And my favorite week since crochet is my favorite craft-type hobby!! Crochet is my way to relax! Almost every night before bed, I work on at least two rows of whatever project I'm working on. If your like me and LOVE to work with yarn, please check out the post below or click here to find out how to win a great yarn-related mystery package!

Unfortunately, since I LOVE to crochet, I don't do much with yarn besides crocheting. I did a search to find more yarn projects and came across a great site and found one that I thought adults and kids alike would like to do!

Its a Yarn Dream Catcher can the instructions can be found here.

Hope all of you enjoy yarn week as much as I will! And don't forget to check out the giveaway!!!

Until next craft...





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment

Looking Forward.....

As I sit here and dust off the cobwebs to my tiny ghost town of a blog, I am excited to make a fresh start and slowly get back to what...