- Glossy paper/photo paper
- shaving cream (not the gel)
- reinkers/ink refills of 2 or more colors
- paper towel/cotton ball/tissue
- tooth pick/popsicle stick/flat knife
- First, find something disposable to work with. It makes clean up a lot easier. I used a plain sheet of printer paper. Put a generous amount of shaving cream on your surface and spread somewhat flat.
- Put a variety of drops on top of the spread shaving cream. You will find different amounts will give different results.
5. Remove the glossy paper. There will be shaving cream on your paper. Slowly wipe away shaving cream.
You can either leave it as is, use it as a background or stamp over it like I did in the picture to the left.
Hope you find yourself playing with shaving cream when stamping!
Until next craft....