Sunday, June 23, 2013

Stash it Sunday ~ Week 21




I was a product of the 80's. This meant big hair and LOTS of neon colors. When I saw this collection I KNEW I had to share it with you all. We stopped in at a new shop so lets say hello to 

Hawthorne Threads

 Hawthorne Threads Logo Image



Is the collection not TOTALLY RAD?!?!?!?! The Neon Collection is done my Riley Blake,one of my favorite designers. There is honestly a million things I would make with this collection. It just brings me back to my childhood and honestly how can these color not make you smile. They are just so Bright and Cheery. 



If you have not checked out Hawthorne Threads please do. They have such an amazing collection of fabrics. You can follow them on their Blog Page and also on Facebook. Also make sure you sign up for their newsletter. You won't be disappointed. 



I always love to hear from my readers so why don't you let me know what you would do with this collection if it was in your stash.....
Happy Stashing,


Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment

Looking Forward.....

As I sit here and dust off the cobwebs to my tiny ghost town of a blog, I am excited to make a fresh start and slowly get back to what...