Sunday, June 16, 2013

Stash it Sunday ~ Week 20




Happy Father Day!!!!! 


I hope you all have a great Father's day to all you dad's out there. I am taking my husband out to relax on the boat and perhaps do some fishing. This week I am dedicating Stash it Sunday to my husband who has been there for me through so much. 

Fat Quarter Shop

 



Ok for the more silly boat lover I picked Pirate Matey's by Emily Taylor Design. I think this would make the most awesome boat blanket for those cool nights out on the lake. It's fun yet not to out there. I personally would love this collection regardless if I had a boat or not.


I picked out another set that I thought my husband would like. Catch of the Day by Pela Studios  is a very patriotic and simple pattern sure to spice up any mans boat. It is still a fun collection but in my eyes much more elegant. I just love the red, white, and blue colors. Perfect for a night on the boat watching the fireworks.


If you haven't had the pleasure then make sure you stop in and see all the amazing collections that Fat Quarter Shop has to offer. The site is neatly organized so you can find exactly the style of fabric you are looking for.


 The Fat quarter shop can be found on Facebook and you can also follow them on their blog page - The Jolly Jabber -

I always love to hear from my readers so why don't you let me know what you would do with this collection if it was in your stash.....
Happy Stashing,


Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment

Looking Forward.....

As I sit here and dust off the cobwebs to my tiny ghost town of a blog, I am excited to make a fresh start and slowly get back to what...