Friday, February 17, 2012

Pom-Pom Tree for Valentine’s Day


Tree of Love

Fun Valentine’s Project for you and the kids

Week 4 of the 5 Weeks of Love Challenge


I saw an idea like this as I was searching for a something else and can not find where I saved the website name. So if by chance anyone knows who just recently did a tutorial for something like this let me know and I will be sure to put their name on here as an inspiration to how this project came to light. This was a lot of fun to work on with my little one. We played a counting game while we were holding the pom- poms on to set.
I wasn’t really sure how this was going to turn out but I wanted to give it a try anyway. I added the feathers for some extra flair and texture.
Honestly I think the hardest part was getting the support at the bottom just right to support the top.
The materials I used were
  • Pom-Poms
  • Chinelle Fuzzy Sticks
  • Glue
  • Feathers

These look really cute in the window cill or the table as Valentine’s Day Decorations. I made a purple one for myself. I thought it was one of those things that would look nice on a shelf in my crafting area.
Happy February!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment

Looking Forward.....

As I sit here and dust off the cobwebs to my tiny ghost town of a blog, I am excited to make a fresh start and slowly get back to what...