Friday, February 17, 2012

Late Night Indulgence


YUMMY!!!


I had to share!! Today my husband made these delicious red velvet cupcakes with chocolate frosting and little heart sprinkles for me and our son for Valentine’s Day. These are the most moist cupcakes I think I have ever eaten. He made these early this morning and it is now nearly 24 hours later and they are still so moist and yummy. Are you like me sneaking into the kitchen in the middle of the night looking for something to snack on. What leftover Valentine’s day treats are you eating? Well Like I said I just wanted to share because they looked so cute and they just tasted so wonderful. Just if you are wondering this was made with the Betty Crocker red velvet cake mix and chocolate frosting is also Betty Crocker and just added and extra teaspoon of oil.

Well have a good night and remember to check in this week for a major announcement. I am really excited about this and its just the begining of great things to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment

Looking Forward.....

As I sit here and dust off the cobwebs to my tiny ghost town of a blog, I am excited to make a fresh start and slowly get back to what...