Sunday, December 15, 2013

Stash it Sunday ~ Week 33



Winter has finally arrived up here in Wisconsin. Between the negative temperatures and the snow that has flown this week its starting to feel a lot more like Christmas around here. So I felt it was only fitting to find some awesome Holiday fabrics this week. So we stopped by our favorite sponsor



Fat Quarter Shop

 


I Love the Collection Season's Elegance by Studio E. I think its a very elegant collection that would look great as a table topper or even a beautiful Christmas quilt to sit by the fire with. The traditional colors would go with any Christmas theme. I love the simplicity of the textures in the fabric. 

Season's Elegance Fat Quarter Bundle Studio E Fabrics




I also found an awesome collection for all you Elf on a Shelf fans out there. Here is a fun collection by Quilting Treasures that would make a great quilt for any child. 

Elf on the Shelf Fat Quarter Bundle Quilting Treasures





 The Fat quarter shop can be found on Facebook and you can also follow them on their blog page - The Jolly Jabber -

I always love to hear from my readers so why don't you let me know what you would do with this collection if it was in your stash.....
Happy Stashing,



Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment

Looking Forward.....

As I sit here and dust off the cobwebs to my tiny ghost town of a blog, I am excited to make a fresh start and slowly get back to what...