Sunday, October 20, 2013

Stash it Sunday ~ Week 28



As most of you know I love ALL fibers. I have 2 MASSIVE (in my eyes) stashes fabric and yarn. Crocheting has been part of my life for 25 years this year and over those years I have collected my fair share of yarn. So I think Stash it Sunday should be about all fiber stashes, which is why this week I chose to stop by a fellow Mad Mad Maker and new friend




When I first got to see the amazing hand dyed hand spun yarns that Yarn Baby, LLC has made I literally started drooling. I am in LOVE!!!!!! She has such amazing talent with her color combinations. I can't wait to get my hands on my own skein of Yarn Baby's hand dyed hand spun yarn.  




I would love to make some socks or an amazing hooded scarf with some of this yarn. What would you make if you had a skein or two of some of this beautiful yarn? We will stop by again and I will show you some of my personal favorites.

If you have not had the chance to stop by Yarn Baby LLC yet then hop on over. You can check out her website or visit her on Facebook




Happy Crafting,


Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment

Looking Forward.....

As I sit here and dust off the cobwebs to my tiny ghost town of a blog, I am excited to make a fresh start and slowly get back to what...