Sunday, July 21, 2013

Stash it Sunday ~ Week 24

Welcome to Stash it Sunday


I have seen so many people celebrating Christmas in July and I had to join in with all the fun. This week we stopped over at a great shop. 


A Merry Little Christmas by Zoe Pearn is a beautiful Christmas collection. I am really digging on the whites, silvers and blues this coming Christmas. Call me old fashion but living up here in Wisconsin I love my winter wonderlands. This collection reminds me of just that. I think this would make a beautiful throw while cuddling with the family next to the fire. 



Below I found some awesome panels/collections that I found on sale. I know we can't always afford our favorite designer fabrics but if you are like me its hard to resist a sale. So here were a couple of my favorite sale items.


La Dee Da - Buttonwood in Moss
La Dee Da - Buttonwood in Moss50% off while supplies last


Indie Chic - Checkers In Blue
Indie Chic by My Mind's Eye
30% off while supplies last


 I am a big fan of Julie's I think she has great taste in the collections she picks out for her shop. Stop by her shop to see all the beautiful collections that fill her store. The Intrepid Thread is not only an online store. If you live in Milpitas, CA area you can visit her brick and mortar store as well. You can also follow Julie on her Blog or on her Facebook Fan Page. 

I love to hear from my readers...What would you make with this collection?


Happy Crafting,


Stephanie

1 comment:

  1. I love those fabrics... I'm getting some more holiday inspiration!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment

Looking Forward.....

As I sit here and dust off the cobwebs to my tiny ghost town of a blog, I am excited to make a fresh start and slowly get back to what...