Sunday, April 14, 2013

Stash it Sunday ~ Week 14


Welcome to Stash it Sunday!!! 



First I have to say if you are a returning reader you may notice some changes. I have a new logo that was created by the Mad Queen Mother. I just love all her work. Also check out her ETSY Shop she does way more than just logo graphics. So now that we have a new fresh look I would like to share a new fresh collection that I found over at our lovely sponsors page. 


 

This weeks collection Spirit Lake Indian Summer by Sarah Watson is just stunning. I think this would make the most beautiful camping travel bag or even a lap quilt to use during those cool summer nights sitting by the camp fire. Besides the cool color tones the prints are just beautiful. I love the simple textures and patterns in the different panels. 



 If you haven't had the pleasure then make sure you stop in and see all the amazing collections that Fat Quarter Shop has to offer. The site is neatly organized so you can find exactly the style of fabric you are looking for.


 The Fat quarter shop can be found on Facebook and you can also follow them on their blog page - The Jolly Jabber -

I always love to hear from my readers so why don't you let me know what you would do with this collection if it was in your stash.....
Happy Stashing,


Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment

Looking Forward.....

As I sit here and dust off the cobwebs to my tiny ghost town of a blog, I am excited to make a fresh start and slowly get back to what...