Friday, March 8, 2013

Cloudy Day Pattern Release



At the start of the new year my pattern designing world took a bit of a turn. My little man was learning about weather and similar things of that nature in his class and would come home telling us what type of day it was outside so I wanted in on the fun too. I wanted to make him some weather appliques that I am currently turning into applique magnets for the fridge. The idea is so that he could place what type of day it is on the refrigerator to let us know how we should dress ourselves before we go outside.

Every morning he checks out the window to see if its sunny, cloudy, stormy, snowy, etc... and tells us what jacket he will need or if he will need boots that day. Even though it is fun for him I am happy because he is still learning something in the process. I am going to start another learning game with him at night before he goes to bed and let him play weatherman by predicting the next days forecast.

I still have a few more appliques to add to this series I have to say I really enjoyed making these and look forward to finishing the rest of them.


You can find this pattern for sale in all 3 of my pattern shops. 


I also want to give a big thank you to Crystalized Designs for her beautiful work up of the pattern. 

Here are a couple images of other pattern in the series. 





Also make sure you check our Facebook Fan Page for exclusive sales and Giveaways




Happy Crafting

Stephanie





1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment

Looking Forward.....

As I sit here and dust off the cobwebs to my tiny ghost town of a blog, I am excited to make a fresh start and slowly get back to what...