Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Buttons, Buttons, I LOVE BUTTONS!!!!! And a SALE!!



There are many things that I like to collect, but buttons...... well you can never have to many buttons. I use buttons in just about everything, my sewing projects, crocheted work, and any other crafting project I can sneak a button or two on to.

 Recently my husband showed me a way to make a mold of my favorite buttons so that I could make my own and use that shape or size again. Then it dawned on me....I know I am not the only button lover out there.

Starting now you can purchase custom handmade polymer clay buttons from my ETSY Shop. All the buttons range in size from 1/2 inch to 2 inches in size. If you would like to custom order some buttons that please contact me and we can go over the details of what colors and sizes you would like.

I would like to have a fun blog sale. 


Hope on over to my shop on check my newest collections out. Hope you enjoy!!



Happy Crafting,
Stephanie

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment

Looking Forward.....

As I sit here and dust off the cobwebs to my tiny ghost town of a blog, I am excited to make a fresh start and slowly get back to what...