Sunday, January 6, 2013

Stash it Sunday



Welcome to Stash it Sunday!!!

Every week I am going to start posting what I would like to see in my stashes for 2013!! In my world my stashes include many products but as always its all about fabric and yarn on this blog. (HaHa). I have to admit there is a lot more fabric on my stash list then yarn these days. There are just SOOO many Beautiful Collections out there. So I am going to kick things off by taking a visit over to my favorite fabric shop



First I would like to say if you haven't shopped here you MUST Stop by her online store. Natasha ALWAYS has in my opinion BEST collections! I bought my very first online fabric order through her. I had  found some green Grinch material that I am stashing away to make my husband the Grinch quilt that he keeps asking for. I am still on the search for more of that but that is another day. 

With Valentine's Day not to far off I notice that I am a little shy in the red and pinks department in my little stash here so I have been eyeing up this Gorgeous Fat Quarter Bundle of Pink Dot Fabric by Micheal Miller. 

Pink Dot Fat Quarter Bundle, $16.50

I am a sucker for my dots and simple patterns such as this collection. If I had to pick something to make with this it would definitely have to be a classic style looking apron with a sweet heart cut top.

If you haven't stopped in she always has great deals and amazing shipping prices. You can also hear about her great deals and offers on her FB page. Free Fabric Friday is just one awesome deals that she does for her readers. I have been fortunate enough to win that once so make sure you go fan her you could be next.

I always love to hear from my readers so why don't you let me know what you would do with this collection if it was in your stash.....




Happy Stashing
Stephanie



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment

Looking Forward.....

As I sit here and dust off the cobwebs to my tiny ghost town of a blog, I am excited to make a fresh start and slowly get back to what...