Monday, November 26, 2012

Mini Christmas Banner


Christmas Banner


I wanted to make a double sided mini Christmas banner to hang around the house during the holiday season. I had to share it with you. Last week I got a new bias tape maker on sale for $30.00 I got the Simplicity basic 1" . I used it for the first time on some gorgeous white polyester that I trimmed up for the banner top. I have to admit I have a new favorite toy. This will definitely make blanket tops easier.



I can't wait to make more. Life is so much easier with my new machine. Thank you Simplicity for making my life a little easier. 





Also remember there is still time to enter into the Multi -Vendor Celebrations Giveaway






 here is just a peak at what some of  the prizes are














Happy Crafting,
Stephanie Jennings

1 comment:

  1. I've never tried a banner yet--that'd be a good idea to make instead of my construction paper thing that I hang up :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment

Looking Forward.....

As I sit here and dust off the cobwebs to my tiny ghost town of a blog, I am excited to make a fresh start and slowly get back to what...