Tuesday, May 5, 2015

What are Felties?!?!?!?!





Felties....Felties....What in the heck is a Feltie??????


Let me break down the Feltie Madness for you!!!

Felties are Felt appliques that you can use for multiple crafting uses!!!! They are machine embroidered felt embellishments that can come in an array of designs, colors, and sizes. Felties consist of a front felt piece that is backed by a 2nd felt piece to hide the thread from the front piece. You will often find stabilizer in the middle to give the felt applique extra support.





What would you use a Feltie For?????

These appliques are a great way to embellish just about anything you would want.
  • You can use them in the center of your hair bows or on a hair clip
  • They are great for felt Tic-Tac-Toe game pieces. 
  • If you are having a themed birthday party or shower you can use them as cupcake toppers. 
  • They make great scrapbooking and card making embellishments.
  • You can embellish a crochet/knitted hat or headband with them. 
  • They can also make a great embellishment on those can cozies
  • You can also glue them on to magnets or pin backings. 


There are so many more other great ways you can use them. 



Misc Feltie Info.....
The average size of the feltie runs around 1.25 inches to 2 inches. 

Here are a few of my samples that I have made. All my designs were digitized by me made from graphic designs from a variety of graphic artists. 






Special Notes about choosing colors for your Felties!!!!

*You can find a special list of felt colors HERE. 















*I also wanted to show you how choosing the right color choices can make a difference in the way your feltie will look.













~Shop for Felt Appliques

~Shop for Felt Hair clips



If you ever have any Feltie questions please feel free to message me.
I am excepting custom orders. Please note that there will be a small designing fee included in your custom order.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment

Looking Forward.....

As I sit here and dust off the cobwebs to my tiny ghost town of a blog, I am excited to make a fresh start and slowly get back to what...