Monday, March 2, 2015

Meet My Twin!!!




HAPPY MARCH!!!!! 

I don't know about you but I for one am so happy that winter is starting to wind down and Spring is almost here. 



So over the past couple years I have started networking and growing my relationships with other businesses. I have met so many amazing people through doing this and have become close friends with a handful of them. I didn't have a sister growing up so it is a lot of fun to be able to talk to someone with such similar interests.

About a year ago while having a conversation in one of my network groups I found out I had a twin. No...not the biological kind but the Birthday kind!!!!!!!! That is right one of my crafting "sisters" shares the same birthday with me. How awesome is that.

There is something to be said about finding someone that not only understands what it is like to juggle our families and our crafts but that can share in a celebration of life with you. I am over joyed to introduce you to my Birthday Twin!!!

Meredith from 8 Little Monkeys is honestly such an amazing person to me. Between everything she does for her family and her business I am not sure where she find the time. On a personal level I look up to her as a mother because she is so strong and selfless. I can only pray that I am that strong. I could not be more honored to share my Birthday with anyone else.

Meredith and I will be celebrating the whole month so stay tuned for more details on giveaways, sales, and whatever else we conjure up this month!!!!!!!!!!! We are looking forward to sharing our day with you!




Happy Crafting








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment

Looking Forward.....

As I sit here and dust off the cobwebs to my tiny ghost town of a blog, I am excited to make a fresh start and slowly get back to what...