Monday, November 17, 2014

A New Chapter










I know I have been a on and off this past year. It still feels like yesterday when I had a regular dr appt at the end of January this past year. That is when we found out I was pregnant.
I was able to manage my cyclic vomiting syndrome and all though I may not have gained a whole lot we delivered a very healthy little boy on Oct 3rd 2014.



A big thank you to Crystal from Crystalized Designs for taking my maternity photos




My first son who turned 7 this year has been an amazing big brother. He is always wanting to help where he can.
He even changed his first diaper this week. (of course I was sitting right there to supervise) but I could not be more proud of him. It is amazing to see the boys interact together. He loves to read to his brother all the time. And when the baby is crying he will sing to him. I have been so blessed.



This was the first time he held his brother when we were in the hospital


He was super excited!!



On the crafty side of things. I have been super busy testing things for other designers and making things for boys. I have also been designing a few things myself lately and can't wait to show you what I have been up to. I made him his first handmade hat as soon as we got home ( photo on the left)



Here is a hat I tested for Sincerely Pam called the Snowflake Beanie






Here is a hat I did from Thomasina Cummings Designs called the Newsboy Hat





I have tons of new things planned with a few of my crafty friends and I can't wait to start rolling out the carpet on them. For now I will leave you with a sneak peek of 2 of my new patterns that are set to release at the end of the week with a collection of other patterns from some of my fellow designers. Sincerely Pam, Crystalized Designs, Pink Snail Boutique and I collaborated together for a fun and exciting mulit pattern release. Stay tuned for more details on the release.  












Can you guess what they might be?


Happy Crafting
Stephanie

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment

Looking Forward.....

As I sit here and dust off the cobwebs to my tiny ghost town of a blog, I am excited to make a fresh start and slowly get back to what...