Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Jack-O-Lantern Pattern Released!!



Jack-O-Lantern Pattern Releases!!



I am very excited that over the next week I will be releasing the rest of my Halloween Collection. Today the Jack-O-Lantern Pattern has released. I hope everyone will enjoy making this as much as I did.

You can find it available in all 3 of my shops



<--This pattern will fit the Mini Witch's Hat pattern that was released last week.




Here is a sneak peak at whats releasing next week-->









This weekend is Halloween and kids will be dressed up in their cute little costumes. I can't wait to see all the goodies my little one comes home with, on top of seeing all the other little witches, monsters, and ninjas running through out the town. Then at the end of the night the people in our community get together in the center of town at the baseball field for an awesome community bonfire. Last year was our first year living here in our little village and we had a good time. I look forward to seeing familiar faces and lots of fun the rest of the week. Wednesday is the last day of school for the kids out here so let the Halloween Festivities BEGIN!!!! What are you doing this Halloween?

Happy Crafting,
Smalltown Mama




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment

Looking Forward.....

As I sit here and dust off the cobwebs to my tiny ghost town of a blog, I am excited to make a fresh start and slowly get back to what...