Monday, December 4, 2017

Butterfly Charm Block Week 6








We are 2/3 of the way done with our Butterfly Charm Block Sew A long!!!!!!!! 

For those of you that are just tuning in My best Friend Crystal from 
Crystalized Designs and I have been doing a butterfly charm block sew along. We are using the Butterfly Charm Block  Paper Piece Pattern by Lillyella stitchery.

If you have never done paper piecing before I honestly suggest just trying it out. We have had so much fun with this and it really is so easy!! I had never done paper piecing before we did this project but I checked out a 
 tutorial by Connecting Threads.  After I watched this a few times it has been super easy ever since!!!!




I know every week I tell you I love how that weeks butterfly turned out but this week I think is my favorite so far. I just really like how the pinks came together. These butterflies work up so quickly its a great project for those without a whole lot of time.

This next week I will be working with a dark blue color scheme. 



If you’re joining in on the sewing fun, I’d love to see! Feel free to post pictures on or tag me on any social media site!
Have a wonderful day!!!!

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment

Looking Forward.....

As I sit here and dust off the cobwebs to my tiny ghost town of a blog, I am excited to make a fresh start and slowly get back to what...