Sunday, December 1, 2013

Stash it Sunday ~ Week 32




I have been sewing like crazy the past couple days. I love the hum of my machine. I can't wait to show you all what I have been working on.  I found some awesome collections to share with you this week from our lovely sponsor!!!!



Fat Quarter Shop

 


I have been a big fan of the Stonehenge collections for a long time. But I LOVE the new Wilderness Stonehenge Collection by Linda Ludovico!!! This collection would make the perfect quilt for any man or even for the cabin up north. I know I would like it for myself. lol. The color combos and textures are spot on!!! 



This weeks Bargain Corner Collection is perfect for any child. I would love this collection to make a book bag for my little guy. This collection is on sale for $25.50 regularly 42.50!!! This is a 15 fat quarter bundle. Make sure you get them while you can!!
Ready, Set, Color! Fat Quarter Bundle Crayola for Quilting Treasures


 The Fat quarter shop can be found on Facebook and you can also follow them on their blog page - The Jolly Jabber -

I always love to hear from my readers so why don't you let me know what you would do with this collection if it was in your stash.....
Happy Stashing,



Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment

Looking Forward.....

As I sit here and dust off the cobwebs to my tiny ghost town of a blog, I am excited to make a fresh start and slowly get back to what...