Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Stash it Sunday ~ Week 11


Welcome to Stash it Sunday!!! Well Wednesday I guess (HAHA)

So I was picking out fabric for this coming Sundays stash it post I came to realize that I had accidentally skipped a week when scheduling out my post. So without further ado here is what was supposed to be this last Sundays Stash it Sunday Post. 
I am a texture kind of girl. If you would look around my home I have all sorts of textures everywhere. I even like adding textures to my digital designs just to give it that extra depth type feel to them. So when I saw this collection I just knew I had to share it with you. Once again we had taken a virtual trip over to our lovely sponsor


 

Textures by Angela Walters for Art Gallery Fabrics is a prime example of  adding fabulous textures on any of your sewing creations. Let alone the colors are just screaming early spring to me. I think  using any of the panels from this collection would definitely make an amazing bag this season. Between the hard lines and the beautiful swirls whats not to love!



 If you haven't had the pleasure then make sure you stop in and see all the amazing collections that Fat Quarter Shop has to offer. The site is neatly organized so you can find exactly the style of fabric you are looking for.


 The Fat quarter shop can be found on Facebook and you can also follow them on their blog page - The Jolly Jabber -

I always love to hear from my readers so why don't you let me know what you would do with this collection if it was in your stash.....
Happy Stashing,


Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment

Looking Forward.....

As I sit here and dust off the cobwebs to my tiny ghost town of a blog, I am excited to make a fresh start and slowly get back to what...